What is your favorite Chinese sentence? Do you remember which Chinese sentences were spoken most often when you first started learning Chinese? Besides “Nǐ hǎo!" (Hello) and “Xièxie" (Thank you), what else?
Let’s see if the following sentences are one of your favorite sentences.
- 你會不會說英文？Nǐ huì bú huì shuō Yīngwén? (Do you speak English?)
- 對不起我的中文不好Duìbùqǐ wǒ de Zhōngwén bù hǎo. (Sorry, my Chinese isn’t good)
- 請再說一次 Qǐng zàishuō yí cì. (Please say it again.)
- 我不知道 Wǒ bù zhīdào. (I don’t know.)
- 我聽不懂Wǒ tīng bù dǒng. (I don’t understand.)
- 有沒有問題？Yǒu méiyǒu wèntí? (Any questions?)
- 等一下 Děng yí xià. (Wait a minute.)
- 非常好 Fēicháng hǎo! (Excellent!)
- 有沒有英文菜單？Yǒu méiyǒu Yīngwén càidān? (Do you have an English menu?)
- 太貴了Tài guìle! (Too expensive!)
Everyone has their own favorite Chinese sentences, welcome to share yours!